Gossamer Blue | march projects...


guten tag! playing a little catch up today. it's another day and i have another layout, or two rather, to share with you! all using Gossamer Blue's March kits which have all sold out! YEAH! that's always exciting. the kits are so pretty! all the pinks and golds and silver tones a girl could ask for. i loved it and really enjoyed using all of it on my pages this month.


my first layout, "Lucky Me" using all products from this months main kit and digital cut files.i used my Cameo to cut out the rainbow and outlined it w/ the foiled twin. the gold clouds with raindrops added the perfect touch along side my title.





and finally, my second page, "Dinner at Fuji" uses a mix of goodness from add-ons and life pages kits... during one of our trips to Stamford, CT we enjoyed Asian fare at one of my husbands favorite places to eat. the food was so good and presented perfectly. the kids loved trying new things, which is always a plus!



thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely day & stay warm... xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.